True Blood Twitter

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Fading

Yesterday, All My Troubles seem so far away
Now It looks as tough they're here to stay
Oh I Believe In Yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
Once a shadow hanging over me
Oh Yesterday Came Suddenly

* Why she had to go, I dont know
She wouldn't say
I said Something's wrong
Now I long For Yesterday

Yesterday, Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh I believe in yesterday
---- ### ----

That song ....
Correctly decribe my feeling nowadays...
I'm fading...
keep forgetting things lately.
I'm walking backward....

the worst is : I dont know who I am anymore.
I'm Blank, I'm Empty, Nothing.
My Conciousness ("She" in those *) is Gone.

I'm falling to the darkness.
My hearing ability is back, but I lost my consciousness.

which would you choose between them?
I would rather lost my hearing ability than my consciousness.

Soon or later...
I wouldnt be here again
tough my body still alive

....
Now I need a place to hide away


but I haven't found it yet... the place to hide from all these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better. :)

Anyway, who sang that song? I sor of like the lyrics. :)