Hari ini hari terakhir di ktr, karena besok libur 10 hari.
Bsk puasa lagi habis cuti bulanan :D
(Huh, smileynya ERROR! jadi sementara ga pake Smiley yg imut2 itu.)
Kemaren ada sms dr Tarie (my highschool fellow of Percik) kalo hari ini ada bu-bar di Secret Garden PS. forwarded it to another Percixers, including Nie. But She said she wont come because She worry about her baby, Faza. I'm excited but worried too...
Aku mau aja ikutan, tapi bakal basi sendiri ga ya? Not that I dont thank them to remember to invite me, it just they are NOT what I can call "Friends", just "Acquaintances". I was Famous in highschool b'coz of my "Loner" manner. They Know me b'coz they always saw me walking all around the school all by myself. They left me alone just like that for whole THREE YEARS of Highschool's time.
All that, and this deafness... Will they kindly repeat their words to me? Will they leave me again, talking to their fellows, like the way they used to be?
Well.. I Hope NOT!
Like I said above, Excited but Worried.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Trinie... met lebaran ya ^.^
Another story from lupin ^_^
Met lebaran pin, Maaf lahir batin yah
Post a Comment