True Blood Twitter

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Being an empath once more!

Td kakiku tiba2 sakit, tdnya aku pikir rematikku kambuh lagi...
Tapi ga kok, aku gpp...
Aku tau kalo ini bukan aku yg sakit (I just knew it somehow).
Dan td abis makan malem di restoran, aku baru ngeh kalo my sis pincang jalannya.
huhuhu... PANTES AJA!!
Sekarang lagi stay away from her.

terus...
Udah dua hari ini jantungku berdebar kencang sampe sakit.
Kamu jg agak2 aneh gitu kemaren dan td.
Td pagi, akhirnya ngomong jg kenapa kamu begitu.
It is my fault and I wont do it again, dear...

Tapi sampe makan malem, masih berdebar terus.
Aku tidurin siang-siang jg, masih tetep gitu aja...
Akhirnya aku sms kamu dan begitu kamu baca smsku, mulai berangsur-angsur normal.
Dan setelah balesanmu dateng... jantungku udah normal lagi.

I remember your sms about me having ruined your life.
Well, to tell the truth, It's YOU who have ruined my life.
There's times I wonder : "What IF we've never met?
Would I be like this?
Why He want us to meet?
Why we have to be ...?"
And you know what? I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL! Not even slightly!

I know the answers of many questions, but not those ones.
It makes me CRAZY!
It drives me CRAZY for I have never ever been puzzled like this and I dont have the answer at all! AT ALL!!!

All I know is :
You are there.
fill in my heart, my mind, my life.
But, at the same time, also messing up with it!

I felt you getting close
and then getting far
and then getting close again
and then getting far again
it makes me confuse..
what to do with you????

Good God!
YOU've blessed me with conceptions of almost everything..
my comprehension is better than everyone else, Alhamdulillah for it.
I can findout how something works faster than anyone else,
I can findout the answers slightly faster than anyone,
but not for these ones..

Will YOU tell me how I must handle with it?
What am I supposed to do with him?
How I must handle with everything about these?
For all these matters are really confusing me.
And I dont have the answer... AT ALL!!!

No comments: