This Ramadhan is the hardest one.
Baru kali ini Ramadhan-ku berat.
Ga bisa berhenti memikirkan untuk menyerahkan diriku ke Ponstans 500 (or better, some morphines),
DONT TELL ME IT'S NOT GOOD, I KNOW!
but... kept thinking to take one.
Nobody can help me this time, just me, alone.
Alone to face the world.
May be I should take one tonight, to keep pain away...
Last Night I dreamed of a movie that was starred by Kevin Kline and Hayden Christensen, "Life as a House" and woke up to find myself cant stop thinking about taking drugs to keep away the pains that was given by life to me.
I guess this is the answer from my prays these days.
Bismika, Ya ALLAH, YA Robb...So I broke my own promises once again, the one about how I wont write about any prays or my religious events.
Jangan Engkau buat aku dan Jangan Engkau biarkan aku menyesali takdir-Mu untukku.
Dan aku memohon pada-Mu agar membantuku supaya IKHLAS menerima takdir-Mu untukku.
Wish I could...
If only I could...

1 comment:
Life is a dream ..realize it
Life is chalenge..meet it
Life is sorrow..overcome it
Life is a struggle..accept it
Life is an adventure.. dare it
Life is life..FIGHT for it!!
Post a Comment