Down lagi!
Bosen lagi!
Sariawan lagi!
ah! payah!
========================
Kamis ke Bdo.
Hujan terus tuh..
"Long Road to Heaven" keren!
nontonnya waktu hari Sabtu di Ciwalk.
Nightmare came true again!
A few nights ago, dreamed of us, driving to somewhere, around Lembang or Puncak.
and then there are 3-4 people with destroyed faces suddenly appeared out of nowhere!
Dad hit some of them, the others, who kept standing, were walking on...
and I was histerically screaming when one of them looked at me and I looked at them in the eyes.
when I screamed in the dream, I awoke with a start.
I "saw" one of them, standing under AC, and I moved to Parents' room.
These happened :
1. We WERE going to Bdg.
2. Our cars WERE HIT on different occations, Twice, in fact.
3. one of them WAS looking at me.
Real dreams of mine!
I really need to learn how to interpret my own dreams, to be aware of "the Happening".
Before I went to bdo, another real dream came to me.
This time...
it's so hard to mention it, but I did tell some of you.
I WILL have to learn to let it go, although it's HARD!
========================
Well... am I traumatized?
There's something in me changing.
I still dont know what.
because of heartaches?
*shrughed*
feel like I dont want to meet those people of ....
tough some of them questioning me about it, but mostly them who asked are rarely coming to The Meeting.
No longer comfortable, because my sense senses breaking relationships among us.
Bless them who are not knowing and sensing it, anyway.
=================================
*sigh*
I think I'd better sleep now.
let's hoping for a bright day tomorrow
see yaa
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment