Ah, you have problem with someone...
And then....
You ask me this question of :
Are you take side with me?
BEUH! I HATE THAT QUESTION! I LOATH IT!
You know...
You can tell me stories, you can ask me some advices, you can pick which action I've provided is the best for you.
BUT!
DO NEVER EVER ASK ME TO TAKE SIDE!
Because I'm not taking side!
AND I WILL NEVER TAKE SIDE!
If you insist, then I will take side with the right one.
whether it's you or your "enemy".
You are my friend, but that doesnt mean your enemy is also mine either.
Aku paling sebel sama orang2 yg, kalo bermasalah dengan si A, ngajak2 temen2nya biar ikut musuhin si A juga. Pdhl belum tentu si A yg salah dan juga mereka (temen2nya) ga ada masalah langsung dengan si A.
Ih, beraninya main keroyokan! PENGECUT! CHICKEN!
For example, I have trouble with you, I'm going to sort it out with you. NOT WITH YOU AND YOUR "GANKS".
IF I couldnt sort it out with you, then I'm going to someone to GET SOME ADVICES. That's all!
I dont ask this person to sided with me. I cant... because I STILL HAVE MY OWN DIGNITY!
IF you ask me to be the middleman, fine, I can do that.
but if you ask me to take side. sorry, you have waste your time.
I need to stay in the middle, to have some points of views, to be free.
I need to listen to both side's stories, to get the whole picture, the big picture.
If I dont know the other side? then I'll show you your parts.
If I think you are doing right or wrong, I'LL TELL YOU THE WAY IT IS!
You are right? then I'll tell you : "You're right"
You are wrong? then I'll tell you : You're wrong."
NOT CONTRARILY!
Let's underline this :
I will tell you the TRUTH, no matter how hard for you to hear.
At least you heard it from someone who care.
You dont like what you heard from me? Fine... just walk away... you know where the door is.
I'm just telling you my point of view. I'm just giving you advices you asked.
Dont hate me for the bitter pill I I gave you...
Because the pills will cure you.
But hate me for the sweets I gave you...
Because the sweets will kill you.

No comments:
Post a Comment