Ternyata... masih begini saja.
Belum sepenuhnya lepas dari hiperbilirubin, Ga akan kembali seperti dulu lagi.
Ga akan 100% lagi.
Well, whatever...
==========================
I'M GLAD TO FIND MY DIFFYERS BACK!!!
AUFI! EDWIN! KADIR!
*MUACH MUACH MUACH!!!*
I'd love to see you all again, my dear!!!!
Forgive me to bring you some shock, Win... ;))
I'm expecting your coming to my home next August, ok Win?
Dont forget to take Aufi and one of your snake for me, Sweetums.
Say, pls send me XP Setup CD, would you?
======================
And I've finished reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
Really, You'd think it happened only in one night, the Camp Scenes..
And DOBBY!
It was fun @ QB and Aksara.
(Ah, Why Cant I write about Funtimes in blog?)
And The Dream!
You hugged me from behind my back..
the way you hugged me like you wont release me again..
When I turned around to see you...
I saw you, wearing huge smile, and your face shone brightly.
It seems to me that you were a happiest man in the world.
I wish it happen to you soon or later.
I really hope that happen to you.
==================================
Ah, Mommy start to preach again...
I'll continue writing next time.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hope u better soon, babe
thx, dear...
Post a Comment