True Blood Twitter

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

mimpi itu...

Yah... Daddy... Wifonenya ga jalan tuhhh...

=========================

Hmm...
td mlm mimpi :
Lo dtg ke rmhku, dan ngomong "You are My True Love" ke gue di depan Hubby(!)
dan Gue bilang ke Lo "Thank You, But I'm Sorry. As You know, I'm married, and We are not made for each other".

Lo masih ngeyel ngomongin bagaimana kita berhubungan emosional dengan erat di masa lalu.

dan aku jawab : "Bil, look at my eyes... You once had a special place in my heart, but you have wasted your chances and you made me say "Goodbye" to you; A prohibited word for me. It broke my heart, because I promised to myself : "Never say Goodbye, But Say See you later." Bil, I once wished to give you another chance, but your answer showed that you havent and wont change.

So I go on with my life n I've found someone who loves me as I love him here (holding on my hubby's hand, he was quiet, and let me speak for myself). Even you was invited to the reception. AND NOW you came to me, saying that I'm your true love and expected me to go with you??? Gees! What an EGO!
So, Bil, Thank you for your honesty, but It's too late... I'm sorry."

Lo terdiam lama. (Ngahuleung, urang sunda bilang mah!)

"Sekarang permisi dulu, my baby needs me."

Dan aku bangun n think about the dream.
Another real dream...
hihihihihi.. My hubby di mimpi itu ga ngomong apa2, cuma diem nungguin. Tdnya dia mau masuk ke ruang keluarga to give a private session, tapi aku minta dia tinggal, dan baru bergerak masuk karena our baby nangis.
*Blushing*
Hihihihi... ah, it was a dream.. but I hope that part of "Hubby and Baby" come true. Amien!
*BLUSHING*

===========================================

Winda said it means I've just started to get over him by saying "Tq but I'm Sorry"
Well then.. Good news..

And for You, Dir... I hope you can sort it out with your ex.
And Aufi say... #-o 3 HILANG LAGI??? OMIGOD!!! Ah Opih...
And Nie say... I wish you make it, honey! You must go as high as possible for yourself and me!
And Edwin say... pls take a good nap, will ya?

AND LAST BUT LEAST! FOR ALL OF YOU, CHEERS UP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whuah!!!
namaku masuk di postingan blog trinie for the first time!!!!
:D :D

dah ah, pendek ajah komennya, nti klo kepanjangan lupa lagi ngasi kode kaya kemaren trus ilang deh komennya *masih bete* huehehhe...

yep, yep, if this is the complete version, then it really is your conscience way of saying, "thank you, but no, thank you"

glad you make it, dear *hugs*

orangcurhat said...

"You once had a special place in my heart, but you have wasted your chances and you made me say "Goodbye" to you"

well said.. salam kenal yaa

Anonymous said...

Aamiin... Eh, tapi hubby-nya siapa, Trin? Ciri-cirinya gimana? Hihihi...

Loopeen said...

:"> Namanya ga tau.
ciri2nya sama aja dengan mimpi2ku sebelumnya : gantengnya sih biasa aja tapi nice looking bgt, taller than me, dark-coloured, agak kribo.

Yang jelas waktu dia muncul di mimpi untuk pertama kalinya : perhatian bgt deh, ngejagain bgt, ke mana2 dia nganterin (b4 n after wedding! *aneh ya?*)

Sejak itu, dia sering muncul di mimpi2ku(!).
tapi blm hadir jg tuh di reality :(
Where are you, My Charming Prince?