True Blood Twitter

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Only You

Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it’s true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
You’re my dream come true, my one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it’s true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
You’re my dream come true, my one and only you

My One and Only you

Now I know why I keep listening to this song in my head all these years
I sang it happily over and over again

Because of YOU!
It was coming from You!
Yes YOU!
My Beloved Mellon..

And now I found it's hard to sing it again
For I keep crying when the lyrics come to the phrases of :
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you
and
For it’s true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
You’re my dream come true, my one and only you

You are my world eversince my sis brought you to our home
When first I saw you curling on the box, my first thought was : "She's very small" and I fell in love with you.
I took you out of the box and released you on the floor, then....
you ran and hidden under the couch..
My second was "Gees, she's a coward" and I chased you out from under the couch and took you upstairs.

And what amazed me was : you were very quiet, no voice at all.
My Third was "Is she mute?"
No Voice AT All until the next couple days...
I heard you miauwing, when I tried to put you on the cage, with a voice unlike another kittens/cats.
Theirs are "Miauw"
Meanwhile Yours is " Meee' "
I was very surprised! Like unfinished MIAUW!
And There you were, Miauwing only when you were forced to.
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

After that night,
You made me laugh,
You woke me up,
The way you searched for me when I'm not around,
The way you bit my lips when I had quarrelings with parents,
The way you slept on my legs,
The way you sit and wait for me when I was sitting in front of the computer,
Gees... SO LOVELY!
When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do
You’re my dream come true, my one and only you

I Simply Looked at you and I Knew what you want,
You wanted to eat,
to drink,
to be stricken,
to sleep,
to pee or pup,
Somehow I just knew it!

Oh GOD!
I Knew She's in better place now,
But still, My Heart is Aching..

And just now....
What's hurted me (And I'm sure that SO IS Belel) is, when Belel tried to go out of the windows, I was screaming at her without thinking : "Jangan, Mellon!"
And that seconds I realized it wasnt Mellon, but Belel!
And I knew Belel was a bit flinched too when I called her "Mellon".

Oh GOD!
Forgive me, Belel sayang...
For I know you and your mother different in acts, in colors, in habits!
But still, I hurted you by calling you with your mother's name...

And I cant stop crying while writing this.
Forgive me, Mellon sayang...
For I cant stop me from crying.

It hurts so much to lose lovely you!

No comments: