Sepi!
Bener2 sepi di rumah. With MaPa leaving to Makkah for Hajj, Moy is gone to I-dont-know-where since morning. And all my chatters friends gone too, perhaps visiting their loves (hayoooo.. ngaku ajeeeee... :P ). I just watching tv and surfing the net...
I think I could go to Aksara to buy my present from Bu Aan (She gave me money).
But I dont even finish reading Bartimaeus 1 : The Amulet of Samarkand.
So... Here I am... struggling to get my Boredom away.
Or may be I must stop surfing to avoid this feeling expand and start reading Bartimaeus instead.
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is it any good? In the fantasy genre, I only like few authors, such as Raymond E. Feist. My partner prefers Dragonlance series, though.
Dear Mr. Fool (hehehe.. sorry, Mr. Isman)
Bartimaeus is nice to read. It is about wizard's apprentice birthnamed Nathaniel yg memanggil Seekor (seekor ato seorang sih??? ato Se-Jin?) Jin yg bernama Bartimaeus.
Kemudian Nathaniel nyuruh Bartimaeus mengerjakan perintahnya.
Bartimaeus yg secara tidak sengaja mengetahui Birthname Nathaniel mencoba utk berkelit dari tugas yg keduakalinya. Tapi Nathaniel mengancamnya secara cerdik.
seterusnya? Baca aja sendiri deh :P
Post a Comment