Hari Pertama kerja nih..
Pagi2 udah nyebelin bgt! Mom woke me up then...
I dropped Luggage accidentally and she NYUBIT aku sambil marah2 : "JANGAN BANTING2 DONG! TADI PINTU SEKARANG KOPER!"
I screamed back at her that I didnt do it on purpose, the lid is HEAVY, "so it is MY FAULT that the LID FELL DOWN SO HARD???"
and There She Goes again About Waking me up, and so on..
Well, Mother, DONT BLAME me that I cannot wake up before 9 or 10! You DO know it PERFECTLY, but You INSISTED on Keeping me going to work in the Morning!
And that You have to wake me up, IT'S YOUR PRICE!
I Hate her if She DOES THAT!
I HATE MYSELF MORE, MOTHER! Dont you know that? Well.. Off course, you dont know because you are too busy with yourself! YOU ALMOST Never Listen to my Words nor Watching what I have been doing in this world.
Death...
I'm dead!
Hollow inside me never cease..
If only you try to listen..
But...
You'll never try to...
I Know You.
When you try to...
I'll be long goneaway...
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment