True Blood Twitter

Friday, November 25, 2005

Quitting ID-Gmail Groups

I used to laugh my head off while reading the emails, they was so damn funny.. and full of "smart" jokes.
But now I found that IDG is not funny anymore and full of porns.
Beside I have no time reading the group's postings as it has more or less 150 Threads or 400 emails a day.
And hey, You, people of IDG, WONT miss me either...
For I was the one that have the least posting, so you wont notice me not to be one of Gajah-ers anymore.

I'm sorry, people...
I have to quit...
But it doesn't mean that our friendships over...
We can still be friends eventhough I'm not on the groups anymore..
You'll find me on YM, and we can talk about anything (but porns, offcourse)

So Long, and have a nice Junkmailing..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PERTAMAAAAAAAAAA.....

Anonymous said...

we're gonna miss you, Trinie...
*muaacchhh*

-bunda endhoot-

M Fahmi Aulia said...

khwadoh...kok resign?? :(
kalo ada apa2, japri ya neng Lup?? :)

take care

Aleetha said...

Dah jarang ketemu di YM deh. Kapan sih jadwal olnya?