GIla! Ngantuk bgt dr siang!
Padahal bobonya biasa aja tuh...
Siaul... Pak Parna & tamu ngerokok td pagi. jadi agak sesak lagi.
But I tried not to think about it.
Sariawan lagi, letaknya di lidah pula! HANCUR! ga bisa makan, kena makanan sakit!
hehehehe.. dasar!
Pulang2 Mom & Sis ga ada.
=====
Told Edo about the sms, sent it to him too..
Like Nabil, he was speechless too.
Well, at least, my biggest secret has finally revealed to all of my best friends and I hope they will be recover from the shock soon or later.
Knowing that there are loads of people not able to bear with the matter, NOT even my Parents.
But I feel guilty to let them know about it, Especially Nabil who cant take it easily.
He keep whining about how could I stay quiet all these time.
Well, Sweethearts of mine... I have explained it to you privately, haven't I?
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tiduuuuuuur hehehehhe
Post a Comment