I've never can understand it...
Why?
Arent they tired?
It drives me crazy..
for none of the reasons are good enough to bear in mind.
I always show you all the real me.
I'm not "trying" to be ME anymore
but I'm ME.
and I wont deny anything that happen to me
in the past, present and future.
whether it's good or bad, Naaahh... I dont deny it...
I accepted it.
It's been hard enough to bear the pains that caused by being me.
Not everyone likes it... I know...
But I've learned to let go...
I've learned to stand back and give them the way out.
I've learned to stay and give them supports.
I've learned to be nice when people are stabbing me on my back.
I've learned to live my life no matter what.
I've learned that the best way to stay alive is to give them my life, my heart, my soul.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*clingak clinguk dulu... boleh boso Indo yo komen nya Pin..??
Karena Denial itu defense mechanisme paling alami dari setiap diri manusia.
Tak bisa dihapus, tapi bisa di redam.
Malah jgn coba untuk menghapus, karena sometime in someway, bisa nge-backup kita ketika sedang dalam keadaan yg mentok banget...
Secara pribadi defense mechanisme paling alami ini kuanggap juga sebagai rahmat Tuhan pada manusia... (ini secara pribadi looh...) karena ketahanan psikis dari setiap orang kan berbeda-beda Pin...
ada apa sayang?
sorry baru mampir lagi neeh...
waaaa... belajar banyak ya...
Post a Comment