True Blood Twitter

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Down berat!

Bosen bgt!

So many words in my head, but I cant write it...
So many thoughts in my head, but I cant write about it...
So many friends, but NONE is ol when I need their company.
I hate it..

I feel lonely tonight...
Just when weekend days has just begun...
Just when party days has just started...

and NONE of You send me sms...
WHY IT HAS TO BE ME send you sms first, then you answer it?
It always be me who asked you question of "how are you today?"

Yes, I'm being selfish today...
I want you to sms me, telling me about what you have done today...
I want you to sms me, asking me about what did I do today...

Sorry, I know you all have your own life...
So forget it.
It just me feeling lonely.

3 comments:

nabil said...

sorry pin bukan kaga mau sms tapi Kaga ada pulsa oi

Anonymous said...

tres bien, merci...
et toi?

Anonymous said...

how do you do??? *buka topi*

;)