True Blood Twitter

Monday, July 10, 2006

STAY AWAY FROM ME!

I HATE ME!!
Aku ga pantes punya temen sebaik kalian bertiga!
Aku emang pantesnya sendirian kyk dulu.
Aku cuma bisa nyakitin doang!

I'm the blacksheep of the family!
Aku ga bisa apa2!
Aku cuma bisa ngerepotin doang!


Aku capek!
Capek nyakitin orang2 melulu!
Aku ga pernah beres sedikitpun!

Please, I love you too much to hurt you!
to hurt you means to kill me slowly..
I think you better leave me, sweethearts...
I want you all to find someone who is worth to be cared by you.
I'm NOT and Have Never been WORTHY..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kenapa pin?

betiga means:
Huey, Dewey ama Louie
Sora, Donald ama Goofy (Kingdom Heart)
Three Musketeers (ini betiga)
The Granny, Tweety ama Sylvester
Tom, Jerry, ama Spike
trus sapa lageh ya... banyak koq...

ayo pin... bangkitkan dirimu... :) the best is yet to come

*lapeeer*