Halah!
Berdebar-debar jantungku sampai perutku ikut berdebar-debar.
Jadi seperti punya dua jantung, euy..
Ada apa ya?
===========
Sense-ku kemaren aktif lagi...
hihihihihi... *lirik Herda*
Ga percaya sih luuuu... :P
Told her that I'm a real witch, and her respond was : "aih masa sih? ga percaya."
And I asked her about a poster that was hanging on her room's wall.
And I saw a doll, pink fluffy doll, and I asked her about that doll.
When she said "there's no dolls here," I realised that I saw her personality.
Then I came to him, told him about those things.
and he asked me : "What colour am I wearing tonight?"
after a bit consentration, my answer was : "Dark colours"
and he simply laughed and said : "black shirt and dark blue jeans."
hihihihihihi...
If only I could control my ability...
Then I could have using it when I need it or I want it, when the time is right.
and I could stop it when I dont need nor want it.
Yes, I need to learn to control it.
but.. how?
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahahaha .. kalo poster emang ada, tuh poster Harpot 4 didepan mata, tapi kalo boneka? Ngga ada ^^;;
salam kenal aja
Berbahaya nih deket" Trinie... ^^;
*kaburrrrrrrr*
Post a Comment