After a few days of crying session everytime I think about Bren, now, today, I'm able to think about him without crying.
I had never knew that I love him that much and I am sorry not to tell him earlier.
But I did tell him on my way home from his wedding by sms, and I guess he was speechless that he didnt answer it.
=======================
Now I have another problem.
He-who-wont-be-named-by-me has destroyed our friendship.
He made things worse than it should be.
I've told him not to, but he kept whining.
Whining about how things going between me and Tya.
And whining about another things that were simple enough...
Again and again...
I've once told Edo, long time ago, that one day he'd kill me.
And I was right again... He had already killed me, Dearest Edo, he killed my soul by forcing me to leave him.
I have decided not accompanied him any longer, I even apologized to his sister because she had once begged me not to leave him. And she said "It's ok, even I am not able to accompanied him".
I wont answer any of his sms, ym, nor his calls.
As to that, I must tell you that I'm the one who's hurted. It feels hurt so much but it is better than being hurted a little but again and again and again... leaving a new one over the old one that is still bleeding.
I hope time would heal my wounds..
Once again, the world has stabbed me and I'm not able to avenge them.
Not that I dont want to,
But because I ... can't... and never been able to do it...
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment