True Blood Twitter

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Reflector

Aku dulu pernah posting "Mirror Of You".
I reflect anybody who talk to me. Yes, Anybody!
Like I said : I dont mean to.

Aku bilang sama salah satu sobatku, satu yang aku sadarin :
I become sweet on you, Edo, Nie, Winda or somebody else.
BUT I become hard on Nabil, Mom, or Somebody else.
I REFLECT THEM COMPLETELY!

Talking about the reflecting...
I did reflect the way she acts.
I didnt mean to.
But I cant avoid it, I became her! I Just REFLECTED her like that!

And most people arent able to see it.

I REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THESE!
The Sensing, The Reflecting, The Dreams, The Projecting, everything about the Eigth sense!

Gees... Mommy.. You should allow me to go back to Kalimasada.
In fact you MUST!
At least they can help me understand these even just a bit.

============================

Hihihihihi... Keisenganku has made The Dream came true.
Like I wrote on sms to you that day, Anne.
I wont write it now or should I?

Gah.. not now... Sleepy!
Have a nice dream all...

No comments: