Now I realize that I cant talk to Mom about "that".
She'll always say : "GA WAJAR" or "GA NORMAL" or things like that.
I fought with Mommy after I told her about that astral projection thing, and the Result is She preached and preached and preached about abnormality.
And saying things that I had already knew, by heart because she speaks of it TOO often.
Oh Come On, Mommy... tell me something I dont know!
I had already knew that I've never been "normal" or "wajar" eversince I was l'il Child.
mostly because of those phenomenons.
Oh Come On Mommy... Dont deny it... Accept me the way I am.
I'm tired to try to be "normal girl" as you wish.
I'm fully understand that you are not able to understand it.
But pls.. Mommy..
Let me be ME.
Things you've said.. Yes I remember them..
because you dont let me forget!
But pls... Mommy..
Dont Deny It! JUST DONT DENY IT!
Because you deny it, you deny me!
Now I'm trying to be me... Just me..
And I can be me if only you allow me..
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi AngeL, how are you tonight?
kok lom tidur jam segini?
-siyul2-
sabar! namanya juga nyokap say...
Yes, maybe u r right.. Just be you.. yourself. The best thing u can do is believe in yourself..
Post a Comment