Koneksi DODOL!
saking lamanya ngeload, JADI LUPA SAMA YG MAU AKU TULIS!
Finally told her about "that" on sms, She was the one who begins to write.
About how I want to be ME on weekends.
About how tired I am to be someone she wishes me to be.
About how tired I am to wear those masks she forced me to wear on weekdays.
About how I need to be free from all that, JUST for Weekends, THE WHOLE WEEKENDS.
and her answer was : "... I'll be happy if U become Urself on the right way".
Well, I want to reply this :
"Yeah, Right way... U mean YOUR way!"
But I held that thought, bcoz that's would make everything worse.
I didn't answer that.
=============
And Now I just want to play with my bestfriends, tapi SUSAH SEKALEEEEE....
Nie bs hari ini, Edo dan Nabil ga bs.
Edo bs hari ini, Nie dan Nabil ga bs.
Dst dst...
Soal T4 jg gitu,
Kita bertiga mau di sini, Nabil ga mau.
Aku saranin t4 yg di tengah2, yg dua OK, Nabil bil Jauh...
Nabil mau di sini, KITA BER-3 YANG KEJAUHAN!
Huh. *jitak Nabil*
Ah, Pusing!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahahahaha
sorry pin tapi lo kudu sadar jam kerja gue kan parah pin kaga ada istirahatnya hahahahahaha kejar setoran oi hehehehehe
Post a Comment