True Blood Twitter

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Trust

I trust my instincts, my senses, my heart.
I can feel people's emotion around me.
The Positive ones live me up.
Meanwhile the Negative ones killin' me.

Need to be away from people.
Away from them.
Away from all that.

My sense is getting too much vibrations from everybody.
And It is confusing.

You better kill me, stab me straightfully
Than sending me the negatives emotions.
It hurts...
Especially when you angry,
The anger vibrations hurt me more than it hurts you.

That's Why I NEVER want to hurt anyone,
Especially those of my closest friends and family.
I'd rather stab myself than to stab you.

Now I understand why God didnt allow me to have friends when I was young.
I was all by myself, alone..
No friends but myself..
Nothing to disturb me..
Nothing to be worried...
Nothing to be cared...
but myself...

1 comment:

nabil said...

PIN i dont wana be someone who make u hurth!!! u my friend ok!!! being a friend thats mean forgivenest ok