I had a dream last night.
I saw my body laid on an operating desk surrounded by doctors...
And I slowly fled to the next room, seeing my family and all of my bestfriends waiting outside the operating room.
They looked so mess up, especially Nabil, who was about to cry.
Turned my head and saw someone beckoned on me, whispering these words "come here... come here", it was so peaceful, the voice...
so I fled slowly to her(?) and reach her arms. She pulled me slowly and.. suddenly I wasnt anywhere but home..
I saw my dead granddad there, looking so fresh and smiling at me.. He welcomed me home.
Told him that I miss him so much, he smiled and we were about to hug each other.
And .. I woke up this morning.
It was so real... I could feel the warm air, the bright sunlight, the fresh smell of everything...
Was it Heaven? If it is, then let me go back...
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Lupin
Indeed Its only a dream ..cos in real world much more beautifull you could feel and see .
dont ever give up to face de world ..
cos life is a beautifull journey
Much Love
*me*
Post a Comment